Wednesday, June 25, 2008

This is a PS to the preceeding post...

After posting the Obama quotes from his book "Dreams of My Father" I thought about it. I received the quotes from another source and passed them on without having read the book for myself. I ordered the book today and will place it at the top of my reading list as soon as I get it. If I find that the quotations were taken out of context I will immediately let it be known. Unlike most, I have NO set party affiliation and can safely say that I detest the two leading parties with equal fervor. I despise a liar above all else and would rather an honest enemy than a lying ally any day. If those quotes were in reference to how he felt as a young man in contrast to how he feels now, I can understand that well. I also matured and grew as a person and am not the man that I was 30 years ago. I will let y'all know either way after I have read the book.

DanL

No comments: